incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [build] planning to create new developer snapshots
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:22:59 GMT
Hi Claudio,

On 1/12/12 2:45 PM, Claudio Filho wrote:
> Hi
>
> 2012/1/11 Jürgen Schmidt<jogischmidt@googlemail.com>:
>> For now i would suggest the folowing languages "en-US de es it fr ja zh-CN"
>
> Juergen, i suggest more one language: pt-BR.
>
> Remember our user numbers? ;-)

I am wondering a little bit because I thought the Brazilian community
had switched to LibreOffice completely. But I am more than happy that
you request pt-BR and I will include it. I know what a great job you and
others have done in Brazil and I would be happy to continue our
relations in the future.

But hey we will support all languages where we have localizations for.
Anybody is invited to help with setting up the pootle framework and
working on a procedure how we can handle the translations in the future.
Here we have still some work to do ;-)

Juergen