incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: developer snapshots builds ready [was: [build] planning to create new developer snapshots}
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:18:49 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the try.
I assume that your system is Windows XP. Right?

The Windows installation set which I have created seems not to be working on
Windows XP - Olaf has the same problem.

I am currently creating new ones.

In the meanwhile, I will remove the Windows installation set from
http://people.apache.org/~orw/DevSnapshots-Rev.1229535/

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Best regards, Oliver.