incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [build
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 13:45:46 GMT
Hi,

On 12.01.2012 13:53, O.Felka wrote:
> Am 12.01.2012 13:46, schrieb Oliver-Rainer Wittmann:
>> Hi,

>>> I've done the installation on a virgin XP image. No Office has been
>>> installed before. 'setup /a' (administrative installation) just extracts
>>> the Office files. No update for an existing Office will be done.
>>>

>> Thus, did I get it right that you have given it another try and that it
>> works?
>>

>> Best regards, Oliver.
>
> Yes and no:
>
> Yes: I give it another try. No: It still doesn't work.

I can not reproduce the failure here on my Windows 7 system.

I executed ../OOo-Dev_OOO340m1_Win_x86_install_de.exe and the installation
works. Afterwards, I executed 'setup.exe /a' which is found in the installation
files folder and this installation also works.
BTW, the installation set do not contain any extensions.

Thus, may be my installation sets are not working under Windows XP.

Does anybody else experience the same issue?

In the meanwhile I will prepare new installation sets.

Best regards, Oliver.