incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [build
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 08:12:12 GMT
Hi

On 11.01.2012 17:43, O.Felka wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> I've started a 'setup.exe /a' installtion of
> http://people.apache.org/~orw/DevSnapshots-Rev.1229535/win32/OOo-Dev_OOO340m1_Win_x86_install_de.exe
>

> I got the error "An error occured during registration of extensions!". The
> installation ends up in a rollback with epty folders.
>
> The same installation is ok with
> http://people.apache.org/~arielch/packages/win/OOo-Dev_OOO340m1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe

Do you had OOo 3.4 Beta installed on your system? May be with user-installed
extensions.
I had it on my machine and the installation of the AOO developer snapshot work
without any problem, but it updated my installed OOo 3.4 Beta.
As I had no user-installed extension in my OOo 3.4 Beta I got no error regarding
the registration of extensions during the installation.
But, I first I did not run 'setup.exe -a' - I just installed it by executing the
installation set executable.
When I recognized that it trashed my OOo 3.4 Beta, I uninstall that mixed
version from my system and installed the developer snapshot again. This works.
After the installation I had the folder with the installation files on my disk.
Here, I executed 'setup.exe -a' and successfully installed and run it.

Can you give it another try?

Best regards, Oliver.