incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Mozilla prebuilds??
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:03:36 GMT
On 1/10/12 5:37 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> On Jan 10, 2012, at 8:10 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
>

>> On Jan 10, 2012, at 3:31 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> this question is probably related to the people who did the migration of the
webpage.

>>> We had Mozilla prebuild stuff under http://tools.openoffice.org/moz_prebuild/OOo3.2
which is necessary on at least on Windows. Because the Mozilla version we use can be built
only with an older compiler. Well this is a problem we have to address later. The current
problem is that these prebuilds are not available anymore.

>>> Whereas the prebuild for the unowinreg.dll is still there. Any ideas why we haven't
migrated these Mozilla prebuilds?

>>> And if we can't migrate them with the webpage, can we put them on apache-extras.org?
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Some files and directories were missed in migration. I am committing these now. Look
for the publishing build on ooo-commits in awhile.

> Wow. Joe has really tuned up the CMS - your prebuilds are now present. Enjoy.

perfect, thanks

Juergen