incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Who tell me the AOO 3.4 IP cleanup replacement content and schedule
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:25:54 GMT
Hi Lilly,

ok the page seems to require an update, ...

But in general yes it's correct, all items will be replaced if not
explicitly mentioned that we don't have a replacement.

At the moment the only missing piece is the replacement for libneon
which is under development and will be replaced with libserf.

Also open is if we can and how we can bundle the dictionaries.

For test builds you have to check Ariel's page at the moment. As
mentioned in another email, we are working on further newer builds

Juergen