incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <>
Subject Re: [build] planning to create new developer snapshots
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:15:40 GMT

On 10.01.2012 11:56, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 1/10/12 11:23 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am planning to create new developer snapshots from the today's revision.
>> Ariel is already using his space on to provide such
>> developer snapshots. I would like to do the same in order to share the
>> effort on such a 'service'.
>> I am able to create builds under Ubuntu 11.10, 32bit (running in a
>> VirtualBox) and Windows 7.
>> @Ariel: May be you can share your 'website' sources/structure. I would
>> use it it for my 'website'
>> Any comments/objections/improvements?
> I would suggest that we use only one page where we can link all provided builds.
> That means if you can provide builds, maybe Ariel can contain them in his
> overview page. I would add a MacOS build and Linux 64bit on a regular basis.
> This way we can support Ariel and the information is centralized in one place.

Having only one place is a very good idea - +1 from my side.

Another possibility - in order to share also the effort on maintaining the
'developer snapshot website' - would be to migrate Ariel's website to a wiki
page which links to the packages on different[name]/...

Best regards, Oliver.

View raw message