incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [build] planning to create new developer snapshots
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:56:46 GMT
On 1/10/12 11:23 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am planning to create new developer snapshots from the today's revision.
>
> Ariel is already using his space on people.apache.org to provide such
> developer snapshots. I would like to do the same in order to share the
> effort on such a 'service'.
>
> I am able to create builds under Ubuntu 11.10, 32bit (running in a
> VirtualBox) and Windows 7.
>
> @Ariel: May be you can share your 'website' sources/structure. I would
> use it it for my people.apache.org 'website'
>
> Any comments/objections/improvements?

I would suggest that we use only one page where we can link all provided
builds. That means if you can provide builds, maybe Ariel can contain
them in his overview page. I would add a MacOS build and Linux 64bit on
a regular basis.

This way we can support Ariel and the information is centralized in one
place.

Juergen