incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Who tell me the AOO 3.4 IP cleanup replacement content and schedule
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:31:56 GMT
Hi Lilly,

on our IP clearance [1] page  you can see the current state of the IP
cleanup. And a more detailed impact can be found under the impact page [2]

Rob has started to collect the open items (probably not yet 100%
complete) we have to address for a release, see the release pülan [3]

We are working on these items and don't have a final schedule yet.
Developer snapshots from for example Ariel [4] can found and should be
at least from a technical perspective close to a release candidate.

Well as Ariel have pointed out he has limited bandwidth. I will try to
provide newer builds this week. And will try do that continuously from
now on until we have official build bots in place.

@Ariel: is that ok for you? Well i need some time to prepare a 32bit
Linux vbox.

I hope this helps

Juergen