incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject New feature: Drawing thick lines with line caps
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 20:00:00 GMT
Hi all,

in ODF (and in SVG) exists the feature, that a thick line can get round
or square line caps at the end of the line. Those caps are added to the
single parts too, if the line is dashed.

I have started to implement that features. Because Armin had re-factored
(some years ago) the internal to use primitives, I could get it work
till you see those line caps on screen. Unfortunately there are still
some parts in Draw which are very old and confusing. Here Armin has
jumped in and added the missing parts.

You can have a look at this upcoming feature in the branch
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/branches/alg/linecap
An intermediate Windows build is available from
http://people.apache.org/~alg/wntmsci12/setup.zip.

Kind regards
Regina