incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Moving ahead with the AOO logo and rebranding
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 18:17:52 GMT

On 1/8/2012 5:59 PM, Graham Lauder wrote:
> <snip>
> What did you have in mind for the survey itself?  Were you thinking of
> SurveyMonkey?
> Survey monkey is good, though personally I prefer Zoomerang, but I'm with
> Claudio,  Lime Survey is great  and we have an instance in place already that
> we possibly could use before Oracle pulls the plug entirely.
>
> Possible Andrew?
All this infra is getting decommissioned as stuff moves to ASF.  What's
the link to the Lime Survey?  Is that actually online?
Even if it's still around, we should look for a more forward looking
solution that we can reuse on future projects.
(thus probably not a good idea to use, even if it's still around)
Andrew