incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Gress <pgr...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: 3.4 Plan: For which platforms will we officially release binary packages?
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 22:27:58 GMT
On 01/ 5/12 04:08 AM, L'oiseau de mer wrote:
> If it hasn't currently a volunteer in Solaris Intel, maybe Andrew Rist
> and Mouette Yang (me) can do.
> But Solaris Sparc.....  Mmm....  if anyone can provide Sparc Machine,
> we can help this platform.

Maybe I can jump in here.  As seen in my other posts I'm attempting to compile AOO on Solaris
11, X64.

I have a Blade 2500 I haven't booted for a year.  Maybe its time to set it up for AOO.  Right
now Solaris 10 is on it.  I would imagine I need to download Solarisstudio 12.3 and go through
the initial motions, plus more, as Solaris 11 has most of the libraries there by default.
 So after a successful compile in Solaris 11, X64, I'll take the plunge and see whats needed.

Paul