incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Gress <pgr...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: Trying to compile on Solaris 11
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 20:55:36 GMT
On 01/ 7/12 10:35 PM, L'oiseau de mer wrote:
> Need you my help?I have build AOO success in Solaris 11,and i have
> written autobuild shell script.
>
> but this build version in Solaris 11 can't run past version like
> OpenSolaris, Solaris 10...
> So if you want to package it and share it to other people, i don't
> recommend build AOO in Solaris 11.

Hi L'oiseau,

I'd be interested in seeing the build script.  I only have Solaris 11 running here.  I also
have downloaded the Solaris build referenced from "http://www.openfoundry.org/of/projects/1201/download".
 BTW, it installed on top of my 3.3 install from Oracle OO a year ago.

Right now I've got through the configure and have been compiling now for about 15 minutes.

I remember seeing a request for a Sparc Computer for the Build Farm.  Has one been located.
 I may have one to offer, but it's located in NY USA.

Paul