incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Gress <>
Subject Re: Trying to compile on Solaris 11
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 00:13:45 GMT
On 01/ 7/12 06:42 PM, Paul Gress wrote:
> Thanks Ariel,
> I'm going to keep trying until successful.
> Got past the Perl error.  Configure is still stalling, not in the prerequisite:
> checking whether to enable EPM for packing... yes
> checking for epm... no
> configure: error: no. Install ESP Package Manager ( and/or specify
the path to the right epm (--with-epm). Or specify an Url to an epm-3.7 source package (--with-epm-url)
> bash-4.1$
> I'll check tomorrow on for ESP.

Tried a little sooner.  EPM does't finish configure:

Compiling dist.c...
"dist.c", line 61: identifier redeclared: gethostname
     current : function(pointer to char, int) returning int
     previous: function(pointer to char, unsigned int) returning int : "/usr/include/unistd.h",
line 334
cc: acomp failed for dist.c
*** Error code 2
The following command caused the error:
/opt/solarisstudio12.3/bin/cc   -xO4 -I. -I. -c dist.c
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `dist.o'

OK, I know I'm deviating a little from AOO here, but maybe someone has a quick answer.