incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: EN Forum Activity Summary
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 13:08:44 GMT
On 06/01/2012 Hagar Delest wrote:
> Here is a proposal.

Nice post; just a few remarks.

> After 4 years of existence, the Community Forum has moved on the ASF
> servers end of October 2011.

Since the situation is already confusing enough, I would spell out that
ASF is "Apache Software Foundation", so that readers can connect it
immediately with the new name "Apache OpenOffice". And also, as Andrew
suggested, insert the full URL to the Forum:
http://user.services.openoffice.org

> Some history first. ... So the forum is really managed by a group of
> users helping other users (for free, on their spare time).

As others wrote, I would also be for removing the history paragraph. But
its last sentence, the one I quote above, is interesting and should be
kept somewhere.

Nothing else: I hope that you get a blog account soon and that you can
post your article as soon as possible!

Regards,
   Andrea.