incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: EN Forum Activity Summary
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 00:16:52 GMT
This is great.  Can we get someone with access to the blog to post it?
The only thing that might be added are a couple links:

  * to the main forum at it's new location in the first line (which is
    of course, it's old location - but a link to the main forum entrance
    would be nice)
  * a link to the survival guide where that's mentioned

Thanks for this,

Andrew

--

Andrew Rist | Interoperability Architect
OracleCorporate Architecture Group