incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject proposals for new/revised logo images
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 13:26:01 GMT
Hi,

I somehow lost the threads regarding the proposal for new/revised logo images.

As far as I can see we have the following wiki pages containing proposals for
new/revised logo images:
[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOOLogo+proposal
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Application+Branding
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Logo+Proposals

Did I miss any further proposals?

My current preference is [2] with a minor adjustment:
The text 'incubating' gots a lot of attention. For our users the status of our
project is not as such much important as for us. From my point of view it could
cause confusing as the current placed and colored text looks like a sub title.
I propose to put the text 'incubating' into brackets, color it grey, make it
non-italic, may be decrease the font size and right-align it with the rest of
the text.

Best regards, Oliver.