incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: Two documents that had issues with OOo 3.3.0
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 19:01:39 GMT
Hi, Marco, Rob,

The usual practice at OO.o (I've done it myself) is to file an issue,
mentioning that you have confidential files to show it. Then, when
someone picks up the issue, they say, "Send me the files to my private
address." The dev keeps the file private, and usually isolates the bug
so that no file is needed, or a simple, public file will show the bug.
/tj/