incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: Problems with SVG in Writer
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 15:22:58 GMT
Ariel 2012. 01.0 1 1226179. builded version.

I now tested with some svg file from wikipedia, on Win7:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Svg_text_flowregion_test.svg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Japanese_text_test.svg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Korean_text_test.svg

It has unstable behavior when inserted one into first document works
correctly, but all gone when I saved the file, and empty frames shows
errors.
Closing and reopening file, the svg pictures on their place.

In second case in new document, inserted one without problem, when
inserted second it shows up, but first gone, same happens with third
picture.
Saving document not change the status, reopening document solve the
problems.

In Third case, the inserting went correctly, but I scrolled the page
down and up the pictures gone.

May be it is a text only problem other svg files from:
http://croczilla.com/bits_and_pieces/svg/samples

not cause such problem.

This is my results.
Regards,