incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marco A.G.Pinto" <marcoagpi...@mail.telepac.pt>
Subject Two documents that had issues with OOo 3.3.0
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 14:32:00 GMT
Hello!

I have two documents which had issues with OOo 3.3.0:
- A .DOCX one whose image in the header (I wrote "footer" by mistake a
week or so ago) appears stretched.
- A DOC which only allows to edit a few fields since it is password
protected and OOo asks for the password
   when we open the document and doesn't allow to edit the fields.

I sent the DOCX to Rob Weir since I didn't know where to send it to, but
I didn't receive any reply.

Is there someone to whom I can send both documents? Please notice that
they are classified documents and I can't share them with the mailing list.

Thanks!

Kind regards,