incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [BUG] AOO cannot be installed
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 19:24:28 GMT
On 1/2/2012 8:47 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
> Hi Mechtilde,
>
> There are developer snapshots available - if you follow the ML closely they are discussed.
>
> Have a look at this: http://www.raphaelbircher.ch/devsnap.php
>
> Raphael has been making significant contributions to AOO since day one.
>
> Andrew RIst and others have been working with Gavin from Apache Infra on buildbots for
several platforms.

> Please see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4197
>
> I agree that this information is hard to find. Someone should blog about it and let people
know...
This is indeed an on going project.  I am trying to work with
infrastructure to get this up and running.  As such, the infrastructure
team is a limited resource, and basically, we are waiting for our turn.
(right now they are dealing with other fires, like someone who uploaded
a 9GB website and pushed CMS right to the edge...  DAVE  ;-)

This is moving forward, a little patience is in order.

A.