incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Gress <pgr...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: [BUILD] New unofficial, untested and unstable "Developer Snapshots" builds (rev. 1226179)
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 21:51:29 GMT
On 01/ 2/12 02:36 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> FYI I've uploaded new "Developer Snapshots" builds, based on rev.
> 1226179
> http://people.apache.org/~arielch/packages/
>
> "Developer Snapshots" builds install with a different name, not overriding
> stable installations.
>

> Regards

Hi,

I've been following development for sometime.  I've noticed now you started posing "Developer
Snapshot" builds.  Great!

Now my problem,  I use Solaris X86, specifically Solaris 11 (Oracles latest release).  I went
to the page linked above, and it directs you to secondary link for Solaris X86 builds.  I
followed that link, but it appears there is no development build for an "English" version.
 The only build appears to be is a "SDK" which doesn't have any binary's for which I can run
3.4 dev.

Is there another location for English versions?  Why couldn't all versions be on the one download
page as was provided when Sun/Oracle provided downloads?

Thanks,

Paul