incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 3.4 release plan
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2012 21:35:16 GMT
On 30/12/2011 Rob Weir wrote:
> So now on to a 3.4 release, our first Apache release.  I've started a
> wiki page to track the top-level tasks that we'll need to address
> before we can have a release.  I've certainly missed some things, so
> please feel free to enhance.
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Release+Plan

By the way, the old OpenOffice.org 3.4 Release Plan
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoRelease34
was still around and outdated. I added a couple notices pointing to the
new AOO 3.4 Release Plan and to the project blog.

Feel free to improve it and to find/update the other wiki pages that may
still be interpreted as (misleading!) evidence that development has stopped.

Regards,
   Andrea.