incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Mozilla prebuilds??
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:37:49 GMT

On Jan 10, 2012, at 8:10 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> On Jan 10, 2012, at 3:31 AM, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> this question is probably related to the people who did the migration of the webpage.
>>
>> We had Mozilla prebuild stuff under http://tools.openoffice.org/moz_prebuild/OOo3.2
which is necessary on at least on Windows. Because the Mozilla version we use can be built
only with an older compiler. Well this is a problem we have to address later. The current
problem is that these prebuilds are not available anymore.

>> Whereas the prebuild for the unowinreg.dll is still there. Any ideas why we haven't
migrated these Mozilla prebuilds?

>> And if we can't migrate them with the webpage, can we put them on apache-extras.org?
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> Some files and directories were missed in migration. I am committing these now. Look
for the publishing build on ooo-commits in awhile.

Wow. Joe has really tuned up the CMS - your prebuilds are now present. Enjoy.

Regards,
Dave