incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: admin permissions on old OOo
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:18:17 GMT

On Jan 30, 2012, at 2:04 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Dave Fisher wrote on 2012-01-30 22:59:
>> TJ has taken up the woman's request. It is still on the Kenai infrastructure and
Apache rules don't have to apply. To me this just signals that we need to shutdown the mail
system at openoffice.org very, very soon.

> thanks for that. Glad to hear its being worked on. I receive such requests from time
to time as well, since I guess I'm still listed at a dozen places and in public old press
releases, and I'd appreciate if I could just forward those requests to someone.

If the request needs to be private then the place is ooo-private@incubator.apache.org

Otherwise, here is the place.

> I did so to Louis this time, since I know him, and I know he wants to work with AOO,
and that's why I felt very uncomfortable seeing the discussing growing out of this.

Certainly. Your request nicely draws this to a conclusion, I hope.

Regards,
Dave