incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [WEBSITE]: propose new shorter Urls
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:11:40 GMT

On Jan 24, 2012, at 1:17 AM, Pavel Janík wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Jan 24, 2012, at 7:58 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>
>> I would like to propose new shorter Urls for
>>
>> The new Url should be the new default and the former Url should redirect to the new
one that we don't break any existing links.

>> 1. wiki.services.openoffice.org -> new -> wiki.openoffice.org
>>
>> 2. templates.services.openoffice.org -> new -> templates.openoffice.org
>>
>> 3. extensions.services.openoffice.org -> new -> extensions.openoffice.org
>
> makes sense. The subdomain services was only created because of technical reasons. Users
will benefit from this change.

We need to have a complete list of all the *.services.openoffice.org.

4. tools.services.openoffice.org - what's this?

5. codesnippets.services.openoffice.org (hosted elsewhere which needs to be handled.)

6. user.services.openoffice.org

Regards,
Dave