incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject [BUILD] CionMP on Windows (was: propose new Developer snapshot builds based on revision r1234077)
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 13:21:39 GMT
Hi *,

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 11:27:42AM +0100, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> I have problem building coinmp on my system.
> I am working together with Andre on this problem - please stay tuned
> for the new Windows developer snapshots.

I'm having a problem building it in Windows XP too.
It seems to build fine, but then starts a loop, trying to rebuild the
coinmp libraries, until the build breaks. It seems it does not break
because of a compilings error (I can't find any error on the logs) but
just because of the loop.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile