incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <>
Subject Linux Libertine G fonts integration (was Re: Next step: fonts)
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 12:16:05 GMT
Hi Pedro, *

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 08:42:06PM -0800, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> Looks good (and youre fast!)
> I am not sure why you need to add stuff in configure
> instead of reusing ENABLE_GRAPHITE in the .scp file
> Too, but perhaps its too late here and I am tired ;).

to follow the current procedure.
Those defines in scp files are set as defines in the makefiles, except
for WITHOUT_FONTS that is set on IMO this is inconsistent
and could be moved to a scp2 makefile

> Add a couple of lines to the NOTICE file (and fix
> my typo if you like) and its done.

back to the Linux Libertine G and Linux Biolinum G fonts, I've found
issue 115003

I'm not sure if it is safe to integrate them. Sure Herbert can give
a hint.

Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

View raw message