incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: buildbot / build breaker
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 10:24:36 GMT

Hi Andre,

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 10:57:11AM +0100, Andre Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the nightly build broke ([1],[2]) but I am not able to find detailed
> information about it.  On the buildbot the "build" command produces
> html output instead of its normal, textual output.  So, the later is
> missing and the former is, well, missing too.  For some reason the
> main page ([2]) is available but not the linked pages.
>
> Is there more information available, which I am too stupid to find?
>
> If not, can someone of the buildbot maintainers please either turn
> off html output or add an upload of the html output?
>
> Thanks,
> Andre
>

> [1] ci.apache.org/builders/openofficeorg-nightly/builds/92
> [2] http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/log/unxlngx6.pro.build.html

I do as follows:

* go to the page indicated by the build boot failure mail:
  http://ci.apache.org/builders/openofficeorg-nightly/builds/92

* find the first one in red:
  this pages shows the module that broke:
  http://ci.apache.org/builders/openofficeorg-nightly/builds/92/steps/shell_1/logs/stdio

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/home/buildslave19/slave19/openofficeorg-nightly/build/main/instsetoo_native/util

* go to http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/ and in buildlogs find
  the log for that module:
  http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/main/instsetoo_native/unxlngx6.pro/misc/logs/util.txt

ERROR: ERROR: Missing files
in function: remove_Files_Without_Sourcedirectory

ERROR: Saved logfile:
/home/buildslave19/slave19/openofficeorg-nightly/build/main/instsetoo_native/unxlngx6.pro/OpenOffice/archive/logging/en-US/log_OOO340_en-US.log
... analyzing files ...
ERROR: The following files could not be found:
ERROR: File not found: Timos-Bold.ttf
ERROR: File not found: Timos-BoldItalic.ttf
ERROR: File not found: Timos-Italic.ttf
ERROR: File not found: Timos-Regular.ttf
... cleaning the output tree ...
... removing directory /tmp/ooopackaging/i_166531327046244 ...
Fri Jan 20 07:57:27 2012 (00:03 min.)
dmake:  Error code 255, while making 'openoffice_en-US.archive'

the new fonts can't be found.

croscorefonts-1.21.0/
croscorefonts-1.21.0/Arimo-Italic.ttf
croscorefonts-1.21.0/Cousine-BoldItalic.ttf
croscorefonts-1.21.0/LICENSE
croscorefonts-1.21.0/Tinos-Bold.ttf

croscorefonts-1.21.0/Cousine-Regular.ttf

croscorefonts-1.21.0/Tinos-Italic.ttf

croscorefonts-1.21.0/Arimo-Bold.ttf

croscorefonts-1.21.0/SymbolNeu.ttf
croscorefonts-1.21.0/Arimo-BoldItalic.ttf
croscorefonts-1.21.0/Cousine-Italic.ttf
croscorefonts-1.21.0/Arimo-Regular.ttf
croscorefonts-1.21.0/Cousine-Bold.ttf
croscorefonts-1.21.0/Tinos-Regular.ttf
croscorefonts-1.21.0/Tinos-BoldItalic.ttf

this is a typo because they are names Tinos, not Timos.
The file to fix is main/scp2/source/ooo/file_font_ooo.scp

-// Timos
+// Tinos
#ifndef WITHOUT_FONTS
#ifndef WNT
-STD_FONT_FILE( gid_File_Fnt_Timos_Regular, Timos-Regular.ttf, Liberation Serif Regular)
-STD_FONT_FILE( gid_File_Fnt_Timos_Bold, Timos-Bold.ttf, Liberation Serif Bold)
-STD_FONT_FILE( gid_File_Fnt_Timos_Italic, Timos-Italic.ttf, Liberation Serif Italic)
-STD_FONT_FILE( gid_File_Fnt_Timos_BoldItalic, Timos-BoldItalic.ttf, Liberation Serif Bold
Italic)
+STD_FONT_FILE( gid_File_Fnt_Tinos_Regular, Tinos-Regular.ttf, Liberation Serif Regular)

+STD_FONT_FILE( gid_File_Fnt_Tinos_Bold, Tinos-Bold.ttf, Liberation Serif Bold)

+STD_FONT_FILE( gid_File_Fnt_Tinos_Italic, Tinos-Italic.ttf, Liberation Serif Italic)

+STD_FONT_FILE( gid_File_Fnt_Tinos_BoldItalic, Tinos-BoldItalic.ttf, Liberation Serif Bold
Italic)

On the other hand, I wonder why these fonts are not installed on
Windows?

#ifndef WITHOUT_FONTS
#ifndef WNT

Regards