incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BUILD]: propose new Developer snapshot builds based on revision r1231878
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 18:03:53 GMT
Hi Jürgen,

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 10:37:27AM +0100, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi Oliver, Ariel,
>
> i submitted minor branding relevant changes to get an impression how
> it can look like (nothing 100#% final if decide to change it).
>
> I would like to propose that we prepare a new set of developer
> snapshots based on this version.
>
> I have already started to build ...

I've finished building the nl packages, so I update the cwiki page.

> - openofficedev_en-US
> - a multilingual office - openofficedev_en-US_de_fr_es_it_ja_zh-CN_pt-BR

I'm uncertain about the utility of this multilingual install set.
Unfortunately we can't mesure how many downloads we will get, but
I doubt anyone will chose to download ca. 250 MB, I left these for
4 packages (992 mb), I'll start uploading them in a few hours.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina