incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Lauder <g.a.lau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving ahead with the AOO logo and rebranding
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 00:11:32 GMT
On Saturday 14 Jan 2012 11:18:40 drew wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-01-13 at 12:02 -0800, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> > Jürgen,
> >
> > I'm going to see if I can move Drew's two images for this particular case
> > onto that page also.  There is a cross-reference now.  It would be good
> > to have all of the proposed images for the same use to be together for
> > easy comparison and mutual appraisal.
>
> Hi Dennis
>
> Well, I don't mind moving stuff around and/or removing some perhaps, to
> get it all onto a common page. Not sure how the move part works for
> Confluence, given it appears at first blush files are attached to
> specific pages, a minute or two in the help for said same will clear
> that up I suppose.

> and sure enough - so I can move the pages and I can move the attachments
> fairly easily it seems, actually.
>
> @Dennis, if you want to make some changes, fine of course.
>
> Otherwise, or also, I was thinking of rearranging the pages to:
> Branding Planning page
>  (new sub pages)
>  - Logo (the base logo design proposals only, from the two current
> pages)
>
>  - Application artwork (splash/info/about.., icons, etc)
>
>  - General purpose artwork (web buttons, banners, etc )
>
>  - Survey design (leave as is)
>

> I think that would do it for the moment.

Let's get even more specific  3.4 branding and 4.0 branding  The latter has a
lot of detail to be gone into, the former just needs to be a simple
continuation.

Style guide template I'm working on at the moment  and I'll get the first
draft on the Wiki tonight

I would like branding to be part of our initial survey, please comment on the
Survey Design page wrt specific areas that you consider need covering.

Cheers
GL