incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <>
Subject Re: Java 7 and Apache OpenOffice
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 02:35:10 GMT
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 08:43:59PM +0100, FR web forum wrote:
> [...]

IIRC I resolved as fixed only 2 issues I fixed in order to test the new
bugzilla instancia was keeping my can-confirm privileges.

Now I'm uncertain about what to do in these cases. In
times, the developer who fixed the issue didn't resolve it as fixed.
Someone else had to do the QA in order to confirm the fix and change the
issue status.

I'm not sure what the new rules are, so I will wait to resolve this as
fixed until someone can confirm it is actually fixed.

Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

View raw message