incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OO34: where has the command-line API for conversion gone?
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 00:11:45 GMT
Hi *,

On Fri, Jan 06, 2012 at 06:02:54PM -0500, Rob Weir wrote:
> cc'ing ooo-dev --- Could this be related to the removal of glibc?
>
> -Rob
>
> On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 3:54 AM, filtered <zopyxfilter@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Former versions of OpenOffice supported command-line conversions using the
> > --convertTo
> > option. In OO 3.4 there does to be no command line API at all. Where has it
> > gone?
> > Why was it removed? What is the proper way doing command-line conversions
> > using OO 3.4? Don't point me to LibreOffice since several LibreOffice
> > filters have issues.

are you sure you used that command line option in a vanilla
OpenOffice.org (as downloaded from http://www.openoffice.org)?

Looking at the Mercurial history
http://hg.services.openoffice.org/OOO340/log/c904c1944462/desktop/source/app/cmdlinehelp.cxx
that option *never* existed before - at least not in vanilla
OpenOffice.org.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile