incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BUILD] New unofficial, untested and unstable "Developer Snapshots" builds (rev. 1226179)
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 18:44:08 GMT
I forgot to answer the actual question...

On Fri, Jan 06, 2012 at 09:10:33AM +0100, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> Hi Ariel,
>
> just one question for my own builds:
> How do you assure that the developer snapshots are installed with
> another name and do not override stable installations?

You don't need to assure nothing, it's done in
instsetoo_native/util/openoffice.lst

ca. line 178 you have the settings for the Developer Snapshot:

OpenOffice_Dev
{
PRODUCTNAME OOo-dev
BASISROOTNAME OOo-dev
UNIXBASISROOTNAME ooo-dev

You have to run the right dmake target, it will end up invoking
make_installer.pl with -p OpenOffice_Dev
See instsetoo_native/util/makefile.mk

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile