incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Lauder <g.a.lau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving ahead with the AOO logo and rebranding
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 01:41:31 GMT
On Wednesday 04 Jan 2012 13:18:51 Rob Weir wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 8:02 PM, Graham Lauder <g.a.lauder@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 04 Jan 2012 11:13:20 Ross Gardler wrote:
> >> Sent from my mobile device, please forgive errors and brevity.

> >> Yes, in both cases.
> >>
> >> Ross
> >
> > Sorry to be a pedant, are you saying that we own OpenOffice as well as
> > OpenOffice.org
>
> The question Ross responded to was on "Apache OpenOffice", not
> "OpenOffice".
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> -Rob

Sorry, the question specified two trade marks, neither of which was
OpenOffice.org.  Now we know we have the OpenOffice.org gifted from Oracle,
but OpenOffice is a different brand all together.  I just wanted to clarify,
do we now own OpenOffice (which we never have in the past) or when Ross said
"Yes to both." did he just accidentally lose sight of the lack of .org in
Pavels question

Cheers
GL