incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BUILD] New unofficial, untested and unstable "Developer Snapshots" builds (rev. 1226179)
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 13:20:02 GMT
Hi Eric,

On Tue, Jan 03, 2012 at 06:37:33AM +0100, eric b wrote:
> Hi Ariel,
>
> Le 3 janv. 12 à 01:44, Ariel Constenla-Haile a écrit :
>
> >* including the Solaris and Mac OS X packages in the download
> >tables on  that page would be rather confusing, because all my
> >builds are Developer
> >  Snapshots based on the same revision,
>

> FYI, the builds I proposed you (Mac Intel, based on 10.4) in private
> are recent, and include the native SVG native (it is just
> svgreplacement snpashot too)
>

> >Solaris builds my be of the same or a close revision, but are not
> >dev builds; and Mac OS X builds are older and no dev builds
> >either.
>

> I'm not sure to understand what you mean here.

older = according to the time stamp, they were uploaded 15-Dec-2011.
Solaris builds were uploaded 2011/12/31, so I assume their revision is
almost the same I used to build.

no dev builds= according to the package name (for example
OOo_3.4.0_MacOS_x86_install_en-US.dmg) I assume they are no dev. builds
("Developer Snapshots"). Those are named OOo-Dev and install with
another name, not overriding the default OOo installation.

Dev builds are built by running

dmake openofficedev
dmake ooodevlanguagepack
dmake sdkoodev

on instsetoo_native/util/
By the way, this was broken - at least on Linux and Windows.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina