incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <>
Subject Some errors have crept in in the BSD build.
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:43:58 GMT
Hi ..

We had the build mostly working with some local hacks but
lately we've seen some strange errors.

This warning should be easy to fix. When running configure

configure: WARNING: not using cppunit
Use of uninitialized value $ENV{"TMPDIR"} in string eq at ./set_soenv line 2006.

But what is really weird is that I am getting these

Entering /usr/ports/editors/openoffice/work/ooo/main/cpputools/source/regsingleton

Making:    all_regsingleton.dpobj
In file included from /usr/local/include/libxml2/libxml/encoding.h:28:0,
                 from /usr/local/include/libxml2/libxml/parser.h:807,
                 from /usr/ports/editors/openoffice/work/ooo/main/jvmfwk/source/libxmlutil.hxx:27,
                 from /usr/ports/editors/openoffice/work/ooo/main/jvmfwk/source/libxmlutil.cxx:26:
/usr/local/include/iconv.h:114:3: error: 'mbstate_t' does not name a type

We had already analysed this as being a C++ issue with our
version of libxml. What is strange is that this had
disappeared when updating our gbuild configuration and is
now back (apparently after Andre's changes).

View raw message