incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: buildbot / build breaker
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:06:15 GMT
My mistake here, sorry.

--- Ven 20/1/12, Ariel Constenla-Haile <arielch@apache.org> ha scritto:

> > On the other hand, I wonder why these fonts are not
> installed on
> > Windows?
> >
> > #ifndef WITHOUT_FONTS
> > #ifndef WNT

Windows has compatible fonts. I am unsure if we need
SymbolNeu at all but shouldn't hurt to have it.

> I also don't get why they are called Liberation.
>
> @Pedro: any reason for this?

My mistake.. I started by reverting the Liberation
removal and seeing where the compatible replacements
should go. Evidently I left some that were not supposed
to be there.

I just fixed that but I will need to check the buildbot
again. I am sorry this came in precisely at the same
time Andre was bringing in the CoinMP stuff :(.

Pedro.