incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next step: fonts
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 21:23:11 GMT
An update ...

This is going well: the ChromeOS fonts replace well the
Liberation fonts and the Liberation fonts will still be
recognized for compatibility. I am cleaning up some
unrelated changes but I will commit it soon.

With this addition we should regain the pre-Apache
functionality.  Do report any issues you find.

FWIW, I am considering bringing the Linux Libertine
fonts too: they are under dual OFL/GPL .

http://www.linuxlibertine.org/

Pedro.