incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 18 Jan 2012: SOPA and PIPA Protest Banner
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 03:11:07 GMT
Sorry, Louis -- not ignoring you; have been offsite for most of the day.

Usually we (ASF Marketing & Publicity) need more than same-day notice to coordinate such
efforts.

I know there's been discussion about this on the Membership side as well, but the consensus
(thus far) is to not black out *.apache.org, as was suggested. No further action has been
decided upon, IIRC.

Let's also keep in mind that the ASF Infrastructure team need to be kept abreast of any decisions/proposals
here as well, as they're the ones capable of pulling the trigger on the site.

Thanks,
Sally

= = = = =
Boston +1 617 921 8656