incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 01:29:07 GMT
Ugh.. I am really delayed reading my email and I haven't
been able to advance much on the coding side.. so I will
take break from that and do something useful ;-).

Still, as we get nearer to a release I won't risk huge
changes.

According to my reading of the third-party policies I
think we can bring in some OFL fonts. The JIRA issue
for that apparently hasn't been solved but ultimately
we can always revert this rather easily.

I will take a stab at bringing back the Gentium font
and I will bring in the ChromeOS fonts that will
replace the Liberation fonts we used to carry.

I am not sure yet how the metric information of those
is handled but we'll see ;-).

Pedro.