incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question related derivative code based on our Apache licensed code
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 00:06:30 GMT
Kinda hard to claim you own all the rights to

a patch when in 99% of the situations it's merely
a derivative work of the thing you produced the
patch from.

In any case if the patch will be applicable to
either codebase, and the author of the patch
deems it appropriate to include in either of
them, there is no need to haggle further over
it, from either camp.