incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject RE: Moving ahead with the AOO logo and rebranding
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 22:18:40 GMT
On Fri, 2012-01-13 at 12:02 -0800, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Jürgen,
>
> I'm going to see if I can move Drew's two images for this particular case onto that page
also.  There is a cross-reference now.  It would be good to have all of the proposed images
for the same use to be together for easy comparison and mutual appraisal.

Hi Dennis

Well, I don't mind moving stuff around and/or removing some perhaps, to
get it all onto a common page. Not sure how the move part works for
Confluence, given it appears at first blush files are attached to
specific pages, a minute or two in the help for said same will clear
that up I suppose.

and sure enough - so I can move the pages and I can move the attachments
fairly easily it seems, actually.

@Dennis, if you want to make some changes, fine of course.

Otherwise, or also, I was thinking of rearranging the pages to:
Branding Planning page
 (new sub pages)
 - Logo (the base logo design proposals only, from the two current
pages)

 - Application artwork (splash/info/about.., icons, etc)

 - General purpose artwork (web buttons, banners, etc )

 - Survey design (leave as is)

I think that would do it for the moment.

//drew