incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Category-B tarballs in SVN (was Re: External libraries)
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 14:59:46 GMT
Why hasn't there been a LEGAL jira issue
filed about this at this point?  As I said
it's a gray area that I'm certain the IPMC
has no existing governing policy on, and I'm also
certain that your mentors will disagree in
the opinions they are providing to you.

As a practical matter, I doubt the legal team
will express anything other than a preference,
deferring the policy question to the IPMC.
So if you are dissatisfied with their preference,
the nexthoop to jump thru is general@incubator,
where Ross' already-provided opinion is what
I'd bet the majority will agree with.

Good luck.