incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Moving ahead with the AOO logo and rebranding
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 18:31:33 GMT
-1.  There is no shame in using 3rd party services for unofficial
business such as surveys and polls.  Please get out of the nasty
habit of thinking that what's good for this project is good for
the org, it doesn't help matters at all and will only serve to
alienate infra people from addressing your specific needs.