incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: EN Forum Activity Summary
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 19:29:29 GMT
On Sun, 2012-01-08 at 18:06 +0100, Hagar Delest wrote:
> Le ven. 30 déc. 2011 09:57:45 CET, Andrew Rist <andrew.rist@oracle.com> a écrit
:
> > This is great stuff - any way this could be posted as a blog post on the main AOO
blog?

> > Andrew
>
> Well, how to get an account on the Roller weblog?
> There is nothing to create an account.

OK - I wasn't looking to create one so missed details no doubt, however
you need to request a blog account via the infrastructure team[1], Gavin
McDonald is I believe the person that primarily handles blog accounts.

As Rob mentions in his email you have to have an account name with the
project, but I'm fairly sure you have already done all that.

Otherwise - I like the idea of a quarterly blog post, the simple status
type report I find useful. Maybe even over time, we could expand that to
include information on all of the NL forums - I would  not volunteer you
to coordinate that, unless you want to, but if we just ask each NL admin
to supply the same status 4 times a year we get most of them :)..

Best wishes,

//drew

[1] infrastructure@apache.org