incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <>
Subject Re: Extensions hosting
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 18:30:41 GMT

--- Ven 6/1/12, Roberto Galoppini ha scritto:
> I want to take the chance here to say again we're not
> looking or exclusivity, just offering to help. As I
> wrote earlier, we can state it formally, providing
> the ASF and AOO with all necessary compliances
> and assurances.
> Roberto

The ASF does have a similar arrangement with Google for and no one is complaining about
exclusivity or favoring anyone in particular. It's
a cool service and we appreciate it.

Most of us are rather new to this type of agreements but
I, for one, have to say that I very much appreciate
the SF proposal and the efforts to help in solving
this important issue for OpenOffice users. If other
providers want to join they are welcome but we have
to recognize that SourceForge has taken the lead

View raw message