incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: [forums] Two Branding / Migration Issues
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 03:03:01 GMT
On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 20:50 -0500, drew wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 17:32 -0800, Dave Fisher wrote:
> > Hi Folks - particularly anyone who has access to the Forum code,
> >
> > There are two issues with the forums which need to be resolved. I'm bringing these
to the project's attention and do not have time to do more right now.

> > (1) The Oracle logo is still on the main page at user.services.openoffice.org. Along
with incorrect footer links.
> Hi Dave,

> That page doesn't use a template, it's just static html at index.html...

Ok - well, the memory was a little weak there - just looked at that page
again, the source, and there was some changes I'd forgotten about.
Anyway - I still believe that is just a static html file and not
generated from a CMS, that uses the kenai header and footer, and google
analytics block...hmm

Anyway - right now I'm finishing up the last of the normal color graphic
files that looked appropriate for update in the source, then need to
start on the high contract images.

Before the HC stuff (morning), I will update the file to use the styling
from the new AOO site (header and footer) and go through the
infrastructure list about getting it installed. (unless someone wants to
beat me to it..)

//drew