incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: [forums] Two Branding / Migration Issues
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 01:55:52 GMT
On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 20:50 -0500, drew wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 17:32 -0800, Dave Fisher wrote:
> > Hi Folks - particularly anyone who has access to the Forum code,
> >
> > There are two issues with the forums which need to be resolved. I'm bringing these
to the project's attention and do not have time to do more right now.

> > (1) The Oracle logo is still on the main page at user.services.openoffice.org. Along
with incorrect footer links.
> Hi Dave,
>
> That page doesn't use a template, it's just static html at index.html...
>

> > (2) The Site's Terms of Use are still on Oracle servers at http://openoffice.org/terms_of_use
>
> Actually I think that is the right place for that link, in the page
> footer, to point to - it's the content on the referenced page that needs
> updating.

Hi again - I'll stick to this thread then.

Actually a proposed update to the text was started:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/website-terms-of-use-draft

There was also a start to updated privacy policy text:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/website-privacy-policy-draft

An email was also sent to the legal mail list asking for comment on
those items. (not sure if any came back)