incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject R: Two documents that had issues with OOo 3.3.0
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 15:38:30 GMT
Hello;
Please open a bugzilla issue and upload them there.

http://issues.apache.org/ooo/
best regards,
Pedro.

--- Gio 5/1/12, Marco A.G.Pinto <marcoagpinto@mail.telepac.pt> ha scritto:

Da: Marco A.G.Pinto <marcoagpinto@mail.telepac.pt>
Oggetto: Two documents that had issues with OOo 3.3.0
A: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Data: Giovedì 5 gennaio 2012, 09:32

    Hello!

      I have two documents which had issues with OOo 3.3.0:

      - A .DOCX one whose image in the header (I wrote "footer" by
      mistake a week or so ago) appears stretched.

      - A DOC which only allows to edit a few fields since it is
      password protected and OOo asks for the password

        when we open the document and doesn't allow to edit the fields.

      I sent the DOCX to Rob Weir since I didn't know where to send it
      to, but I didn't receive any reply.

      Is there someone to whom I can send both documents? Please notice
      that they are classified documents and I can't share them with the
      mailing list.

      Thanks!

      Kind regards,